Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: I erased my response

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    aawww J!!! How Bart Simpson of you!! biggrin

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    J!! You are sooo grounded! Get over here so I can spank your ass! Now go to the corner and stick your nose in it for the next 15 minutes!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW Im not afraid or hurt but for mel's sake im just staying out of this...when all's said and done I step away from this thing and I mostly laugh when here.

    I'll get along just fine without this board Mel will literally be crushed...

    so say whatever you want dafunks it's cool . To me this is in fun but you know you don't want to delete it... when the anger's gone you're just gonna feel guilty as hell. Not because you hurt us but because of mel...

    Fuck if you wanna get at me delete all the porn sites out there..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jen!!!....I think he likes to be spanked....*G

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss you snails frown

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss you too heidi frown

    hope i catch you tonight

  7. #7
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow..I think we just had a halmark moment smile

    I hope I catch up with you tonight too..*S*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    gag*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey J, you've recieved a lot of criticism on here lately (obviously *lol*) and I know that you have a lot of pride, and you'd be the last to admit that any of this had an effect on you. I'm the same way. I've got a lot of pride, probably a little too much, and I try to never let anyone who says shit to me know that they've hurt me or upset me or even effected me at all. It's hard not to be effected by that kind of thing when you feel like everybody is against you, and I'm sure you've felt that way lately... ganged up on and all, in the pool and on here. I know you haven't always made the right decisions or said the right thing, especially out of anger... but I just wanted to say that I don't think you deserve all the shit you've been getting on here or in the pool lately. I know you're a pretty tough guy and you can hold your own just fine, but it's hard for anyone not to get overwhelmed by everyone coming down on them and blaming them like you've been getting recently.
    I wanted you to know that for as many people that you have upset with you and blame you, you have just as many friends who care about you and support you and all.
    When I first met you, you and me were on the opposite ends of the spectrum from where we are now. There were a lot of times I wanted to fly off the handle with you, but I didn't because of what Wendee told me about you. She told me what a caring person you were and how much you'd helped her before... I had a hard time believing that in the beginning, but I figured if somebody I loved thought so highly of one person, there must be something pretty great about them, even if I can't see it. And I couldn't see it with you at first, but as time went on, you and I actually started talking, and somewhere along the line I realized Wendee was right about you. You really are a good friend. You're not the angry guy people who don't know you get the impression of at first. I've known you for a fairly long time now, and you've become one of my best friends on here. You're a really great listener and you give a heck of a lot of good advice. You've proven to me time and time again, and even once again tonight, why it is I'd trust you with anything. I know I can tell you anything in confidence and it stays there. I can talk to you, no matter what the subject is, and not have to worry about who you're going to open your mouth to about it. That's so hard to come by on here, and I'm glad I've found it in you. Loyalty in general is hard to find it seems, and you've shown yourself to be true to that. You've always stuck up for me, and I know I can count on you.

    Anyhow, just wanted to say you've been there for me, and I'll be there for you if you ever need it, so don't hesitate to ask and don't worry about pride getting in the way. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it, and don't sweat the small stuff because the people who know you best will come through for you.

    Take care of yourself, because you've got a lot of people who care about you.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *dabs eyes with a tissue* Now THAT was a hallmark moment *blows nose*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •